What Is The Purpose Of YouTube?
Almost everyone understands that traffic is always the first step in building a successful and profitable internet business.
There are numerous ways to create visitors these days, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Solo Ads, Content Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, and more. We discovered that YouTube generates the highest quality traffic and the highest conversion rate, and we discovered why.
This study is short, sweet, and to the point in order to help you understand why YouTube works so effectively and to provide you with some of the most useful free recommendations for getting started.
Finding high-converting visitors is crucial to online success since, without conversions, your firm will not generate any cash. Most people seek “traffic sources” without considering how that source will convert and whether or not those people will be interested in what they are pushing or selling.
When assessing whether or not our traffic source is appropriate for what we’re selling or advertising, we must consider a number of factors:
– Gender – Country – Income – Age
These are only a few of the “major ones” that people try to use to target traffic purchased or given to their websites, but there’s one that most people overlook, and it’s the reason YouTube is the best traffic source.
“ How much time does the prospect have once they respond to your advertisement? “
Now, you probably haven’t given it much attention, but the truth is that most people don’t buy or go all the way through your funnel because they simply don’t have the time. This isn’t because they are the incorrect age or gender, but because they simply don’t have the time.
When someone is on Facebook or reading their email, they are almost always on their phone, which means they can be anywhere and doing anything at the same moment they are watching your ad. They don’t have time to walk through the complete sales funnel after clicking it, so they abandon it.
YouTube has a significant advantage in that people are looking for videos to view, which means they have free time. This sort of advertising is similar to TV advertising in that we know the individual who sees our ad or video will be less likely to be hustled away after responding to it.
This is one of the most important keys in achieving tremendous success on YouTube. People have the intent, which isn’t something you’ll find in many other places save Google.
In addition to prospects with time and intent, YouTube has a large audience that you may contact. YouTube is used by about a third of the Internet’s users or over one billion individuals. Every day, approximately one billion hours of content are purportedly consumed.
We have a lot of traffic and eyes that have a lot of time on their hands and only see what they want to see.
As a result, YouTube provides tremendous potential to create cash and grow your online business.
BUILD YOUR CHANNEL (PROFIT STRATEGY #1) (FREE TRAFFIC)
You’ve certainly heard a lot of people talk about starting a YouTube channel, but why does it work? How does it function? How do you get paid, and more importantly, how do you get paid?
These are all excellent questions, so let’s delve in and see what it takes to create a successful channel.
Icon for the Channel
This is the most visible icon, and it is significant. It should represent your brand and let people to immediately recognize who you are and what you plan to communicate with them.
Cover Art for a Channel
The large cover graphic that appears at the top of the page is this. This space is normally used to highlight some of the content and issues that will be discussed in the videos.
This is definitely one of the most crucial aspects to consider while building your channel. According to some sources, custom thumbnails are used in nearly 90% of the best-performing YouTube videos.
This is your channel’s default video, and it truly gets people excited to view your content. This is the most crucial video you can publish to your channel, so make sure it encapsulates everything you want people to know about you and your company.
Here are some questions to include in your channel trailer:
– Who are you and what do you do for a living?
– What motivates you to do what you do?
– How can you aid your customers and viewers with what you do?
– What will your subscribers gain from subscribing to your YouTube channel?
What Is The Secret To Growing A Following?
There are a few things that we believe can and will help you grow a YouTube audience.
- 1. Weekly content releases on a regular schedule – this means you release content on the same day and at the same time every week. This informs your viewers about the frequency with which you will publish new content. Consider your favourite TV show: if it didn’t have a defined schedule, you’d probably never be as engrossed in it.
- 2. Request that they sign up for your newsletter! It’s uncommon for someone to simply click the subscribe button, so you’ll have to inquire. Within the first 10 seconds or so of your video, invite someone to subscribe to your channel, and then again at the end.
- 3. Useful Video Titles and Descriptions – When writing titles and descriptions, it’s critical to keep a specific keyword in mind. Obviously, you must make sure that the keyword is mentioned, as well as the video’s focal focus.
- 4. Tags – As long as the tags are relevant, we recommend adding as many as possible to your videos. Consider tags like “keywords” to help people find and discover your videos and information.
RUN ADS – PROFIT STRATEGY #2 (PAID TRAFFIC)
This may appear to be something you DON’T want to do at first, after all, I gave you some wonderful advice on how to start a channel, increase recognition, and earn plenty of free traffic.
So, why should you pay for advertisements?
In an ideal world, all of those free techniques would spring to life and have a huge influence on your organization right away, but as you know, the world isn’t perfect.
Building a channel and gaining subscribers takes time and effort, and let’s face it, as entrepreneurs, we want to see results as soon as possible.
One of the quickest methods is to just place advertisements on YouTube.
This allows you to get your video in front of the billion people that use YouTube almost instantly, but you’ll have to pay for it.
We’ve been experimenting with advertisements on this platform and have discovered that they’re considerably more profitable than any other platform we’ve tried so far.
Again, it all comes down to “time” and “intent,” which are two critical aspects in assisting us in exploding with sales and revenue.
Even though the focus of this brief study was supposed to be on creating a channel and generating free traffic, we wanted to mention a few things that have been shown to be really effective for use on the paid ads version of YouTube.
First and foremost, you’ll need a Google AdWords account, which you can easily set up online.
Once you have an account, it’s rather simple to get started with your YouTube advertisements, and you’ll be able to choose between two distinct types of ads to run.
- 1. Keyword “Search” Ads – These are videos that appear when a user searches on YouTube for a specified keyword.
- 2. In-Stream Ads— These are ads that appear before someone watches a video on YouTube. The best part about these advertising is that they are targeted, and you only pay if someone watches your ad for at least 30 seconds. This is why YouTube has such a significant advantage over virtually every other advertising platform.
When making a YouTube video ad, we normally break it down into a few sections:
- The Hook – This will be the most impactful remark you can make to convince a viewer to stay with you and watch the rest of your ad. It will last 5-10 seconds.
- Education – This is where you provide value to them so that they can begin to form a bond with you. It’s crucial since you’re establishing credibility here. Our videos are usually between 1:30 and 2 minutes long.
- The Call To Action- Is where you tell your viewers to click the link and visit the page that your ad promotes. When telling individuals to do anything, it’s critical to be explicit and direct.
- Build More Desire – This is when you spend some time explaining why the viewers need what you have and exactly what they will receive. We normally recommend presenting them a visual representation of the experience they will have once they click the link and proceed.
- Create a sense of urgency – Some people are fence sitters who need a sense of urgency to take any action online. It’s critical to explain why people must act right now rather than procrastinate.
Remind them to sign up now, click the link, and then give them a kind and personal outro. Because some individuals will not take action until this point, it’s critical to remind them to click your link and to close your movie in a courteous manner.
We try to keep our videos between 2 and 4 minutes long, and we always follow the outline above because it has been proven to provide the best results time and time again.
The Future Looks Good
As more people use YouTube to consume video, you’ll have more opportunities to make money from your channel or sponsored commercials on the platform. Even 5 years ago, YouTube was not the traffic behemoth that it is today. We’ll see an increase in eyes and opportunities as more people look for on-demand content.
I believe the future looks even brighter than we could have imagined, so get started creating your channel and actually monetizing YouTube right now so you can take advantage of the inevitable future growth.
If you would like to work with me on your online journey please fill in this form.
You can learn how to create your own automated online income streams here
If you are interested in this topic or have any questions, please leave a comment below.
To your success